Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Wonderful Week

It was a wonderful week, visiting with Jolene Philo and discussing her new book, Different Dream Parenting.
I want to thank Jolene for stopping by and sharing some of her time with us. She has had plenty of experience raising a special needs child. And she was gracious enough to stop by and share her knowledge with all of us.
Thank you to those of you who stopped by and left a comment. 
And...
Congratulations to Kathleen Maher for winning a copy of Jolene's new book. 

It's a busy season, and I apologize beforehand for the brevity of posts. I am working on ideas for articles for the new year. 

If you have any suggestions for topics you'd like to read about, please drop me a line and let me know. I am always looking for new angles to cover.

I will share our Christmas news and how our season of goodies, candy, and abundance of food at this time of year worked out for us.

Sawyer is doing great! He's a tough little guy. 
I am sure Santa has taken notice :D

Merry Christmas to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts